Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Speak The Mortgage Lingo: Mortgage Glossary W,X,Y,Z

Click here for more info:

Wraparound Results when an existing assumable loan is combined with a new loan, resulting in an interest rate somewhere between the old rate and the current market rate. The payments are made to a second lender or the previous homeowner, who then forwards the payments to the first lender after taking the additional amount off the top.

Zoning The division of a city or county by legislative regulations into areas (zones) specifying the uses allowable for the real property in these areas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com.

December 27, 2019 at 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home